Time Management Essentials
Move from being buried alive to extraordinary productivity.
The barrage of information coming at us, coupled with the demands of our professional and personal lives, often creates a feeling of being buried alive.
This overwhelming volume of information threatens our ability to think clearly and make wise decisions about what’s important. As a result, we frequently fail to accomplish those priorities that matter most in our professional and personal lives.
In Time Management Essentials: Powered by The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity®, participants will learn to apply a process that will increase their ability to achieve their most important outcomes. By applying the process, participants will experience a measurable increase in productivity, a renewed sense of engagement, and a feeling of accomplishment at the end of every day.
Along with a live online webinar, participants will receive access to an On Demand Tech Teach of their choice: Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® Gmail®, or IBM® Lotus Notes®. The Tech Teach features principles, best practices, and activities to turn your email repository into a productivity engine.
The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity: Buried Alive
Participants will learn to:
- Filter the vitally important priorities from distractions.
- Redefine your roles in terms of extraordinary results to achieve high-priority goals.
- Stop “living in your inbox” and start prioritizing tasks, messages, contacts, and appointments.
- Session A: 10:30 am-12:30 pm ET
- 1-hour break
- Session B: 1:30 pm-3:30 pm ET
- 1-hour On Demand Productivity Technical Teach
- A comprehensive downloadable toolkit.
- 30-days access to the Productivity Tech Teach (a series of short, interactive e-learning sessions) to apply what you’ve learned to your inbox.
- Tech Teach available for Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® Gmail®, and IBM® Lotus Notes®.
How to Manage Your Time: 7 Tips for Doing What Matters Most
Hard-working professionals should be spending more time on their long-term goals. We can help.
Register for an Event
Achieve Your Highest Priorities in Today’s World Webcast
Invest your time, attention, and energy on your highest priorities.
How to Experience FranklinCovey Content
This course is included in the FranklinCovey All Access Pass®. This pass provides your organization unlimited access to all of our content, whenever and wherever you need it.
Dynamic education and development, available online from any location.
Expert education and development delivered face-to-face.
Content available to your people anywhere, any time.
Please complete the form below and one of our Client Partners will contact you shortly. If you want to speak with us directly, call us at (+502) 2361-4503 & 2219-2503.